Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Bright Idea!

I removed the curly unit. I'm so mad at myself for cutting the bangs. It dawned on me that I can remove the clips from the back and wear the back as the front (that's how it's drying on the wighead now). I will have to do something that I don't really want to - bleach the knots. The knots are very dark. I still want to get a virgin malaysian frontal from Rex, and enduring the shedding from the seams where I'll sew it on. All is not lost on this unit.

I put the Virgin Malaysian straight back on. The app looks really good. I will play with my Caruso Molecular Ion Steam setter tomorrow:


The container is much smaller than I wanted it to be. I was confused on which one to get. The other one doesn't have the Ion position. I don't know if that's good or bad. I think the other one is bigger. I will definitely update with pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment