Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1, 2, 3 day Twist-out

To maintain a multi-day look with this twist-out I gathered my hair in a high loose pony (known has to pineapple your hair)and finger combed/fluffed the next day with a light oil.
Day 1



Day 2
Day 3

Each day the twist-out got bigger and I loved it more. Of course, after 3 days of this look the detangling session was very tedious. So to start the detangling process I applied conditioner to dry hair in a smoothing motion and then finger detangled (in the shower) under running water in four sessions. Once the major detangling was done I applied more conditioner and used my wide tooth shower to detangle further. The final step was to use my rubber paddle brush to thoroughly detangle all the sections. The total time spent detangling: 40 minutes.

After doing all that - I bunned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment