Monday, March 7, 2011

Fall/Winter - Week 17

The weather is warming and my regimen is already changing. This past week will wrap up my hair care diary for Fall 2010-Winter 2011. Time to start transitioning into my Spring regimen.

Sunday
I set my hair in dry twists using Naptural85's method; in total I had about 8 sections twisted.

Monday
During the day I wore a twist out that was set using Naptural85's method and it received tons of compliments. This look is a winner - quick and great results.
Monday evening I did a black tea rinse and deep condition. I can tell it about time to either henna or do a protein treatment so one of those will be coming up soon. After rinsing I finger detangled and did med-sized two strand twists

Tuesday
During the day I wore my two strand twists down and at night massaged my scalp gently with Castor Oil.

Wednesday
I wore my two strand twist up in a high pony and moisturized the exposed ends in the morning and at night with Aloe Gro.

Thursday
I wore a twist out and gently combed through it to increase the fullness of the look.

Friday
No work today (woo hoo!) so I kept my hair pineappled for most of the day. In the evening I attended an Erykah Badu concert and attempted to make my hair as big and full as possible. Friday night I pineappled again.

Saturday
I finger combed my hair out and was able to get a 3rd day out of the twist-out.


*Twist-out pics will be in the post following this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment