Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can't Believe It's March Already!

I kicked off the month of March by purchasing my first iPad:
I'm in love. Apple knows how to do it! The joke was on me though, as I purchased this on Tuesday, then the new iPad 2 came out on Wednesday. I'll be able to replace this next Saturday - I can't wait. By then, I'll have the pink portfolio cover and the clear plastic protectors. Eventhough I love my Kindle, and it still works fine, everything on the iPad is in color. I even bought Sims 3 Ambitions from the App Store. I'll have to wipe it clean on Friday and redo all my downloads. I'm so excited.
Today was re-app day. I'm wearing my Rex virgin malaysian natural straight. I had to reventilate the back nape. I rubbed a spot bald. I got out my ventilating needle and the bulk virgin malaysian natural straight and got to work. It took me about an hour to fill the spot:
Before:


After:


I need to break down and buy the glueless wigs from Rex. I can't wait until my natural hair is back to the length before I cut it. I loved the freedom of not having to deal with the glue and tape. I can do this... I've done it before. I just have to keep my eyes on the prize and not get "hair" bored.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment