Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Hair Regimen

The summer heat and sun can really stress my hair. It also doesn't help that I decided to dye my hair earlier in the summer. To show my strands some love I had to play around with differnt regeime in order to find out what works for me.

I try to keep in a protective style for at least 3-4 days. I love wearing my hair out in the summer-the wind feels so going blowing it all over the place. After wearing it out I perform my wash & deep conditioning ritual.

An average week looks like this:
Sunday - Wear out
Sunday night - Shampoo/deep condition/Protective style
Monday - Wear protective style
Tuesday - Still Wearing protective style
Wednesday - Wear out
Thursday - Wear out
Thursday night - Co-wash/Protective style
Friday - Protective style
Saturday - Protective style

Products used:
Shampoo - Organics Olive Oil Shampoo
Conditioner - Suave Organics or Aussie Moist
Moisturizer - Shea Butter/Olive Oil Mix
Hair Spritz - Water/Peppermint Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment