Friday, July 24, 2009

Overboard on the hair growth!


Herbal Essences Hello Hydration moisturizing conditioner


Okay, I know I'm going overboard on the hairgrowth/curly hair, but this is so exciting. I just removed the Rex virgin malaysian loose curly (to put it back on tomorrow). She shed like a MOFO. Her ends matted up something terrible. I didn't have any bleach/ammonia to do a bleach bath (duly noted). I've only had that happen to the kinky curly. I was beside myself today. It probably took me at least 30 minutes to CAREFULLY comb out that rats nest. I loaded her down with conditioner too. Now she's knot free and drying on the wighead. WHEW! Once my hair grows out, no more LFs... I don't know about that. That's kinda of drastic, but at the rate my hair is growing, I'm so hopeful and encouraged. I had to take pictures of my hair today because when I was about to CO-WASH for the first time, it was just curling up! I had to take pictures... and pictures, and pictures. I combed her out too. I should be ear length by December. I'm not going to textlax again until I can't see my scalp. Ba da da da da, I'm loving it!


Finesse Silk & Soy Beautiful Volume Conditioner as a leave-in.

I also promise not to take new pictures until next month, and once a month thereafter! I have a lot of straight ends that are needing to be cut once it grows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment