Monday, July 27, 2009

Product Review: Ms. Lola's Cream Adhesive

Okay, we just got back from Napa/Sausalito and the verdict is in: Ms. Lola's Cream Adhesive is great, so far. I just put this app on Saturday, and so far, it's still tight. I can't believe how itcy the nape is - probably because of the WNST. I have to figure out if I'm just going to use skin protect for that area. It could also be the shaved part is growing back. I think I may let it grow back and put clips back in the units, especially since I'm on an all out hair growth extravaganza. Because the jar was so small (1 oz.) and so expensive (40 bucks), this will definitely be the touch up cream.

What I did for this app: 1 layer of WNST all around, except for ears and forehead; 1 layer of Vapon (let dry 10 minutes); 2 layers of Ms. Lola's Cream Adhesive, letting dry to clear.

Because the jar was so small (1 oz.) and so expensive (40 bucks), this will definitely be the touch up cream. Unless she comes down on the price, I will make this jar last. I need to do a water test on it. If it's just a plain ol' white adhesive (like Hair Direct White Adhesive)... there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment