Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scalp Massage with Jasmine Oil



I know that isn't pure Jasmine oil and that it also contains mineral oil BUT it makes me feel so good! I always say "do what your hair likes not what someone tells you to do" and this is something that my likes.

The smell of Jasmine oil was something that I really had to get used to and once I did I realized just how relaxing the scent of jasmine oil can be when used in small doses. To use jasmine oil to massage my scalp I attach the top of the roots only bottle to the jasmine oil bottle and applied the oil directly to my scalp. I massaged for 5-10 minutes and then shampooed my scalp as usual. I only do the massaging when I am sure that I am going to shampoo because I don't want to leave the oil on my scalp for too long and it starts to clog my pores.

Jasmine oil does exist in pure form and can be mixed with another light oil (almond, olive, jojoba, etc) and used in the same manner (using jasmine oil in its concentrated state can be harmful). Listed below are a few of the benefits that can be gained from using jasmine oil:

  • Jasmine oil is an anti-depressant
  • Jasmine oil can make your hair feel thicker and healthier
  • Jasmine oil is an antiseptic

For more info:
Jasmine Oil Benefits for Hair
Jasmine Oil
Jasmine Oil (blurtit.com)
Jasmine Oil - wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment