Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product Review: Huetiful Hair Steamer

Finally a full review!




They say: Our feature product, the Huetiful Hair Steamer is specifically designed for the unique needs of curly and wavy hair, restoring moisture 5x better than deep conditioners alone, opening up the cuticles of your hair to allow any conditioner you choose to penetrate better and work more effectively, bathing your hair with warm ozone enriched mist to replenish moisture lost from chemical treatments, and reducing breakage and split ends caused by dry hair.


I Say: Every winter I have dealt with an itchy dry scalp because I can't seem to keep enough moisture on my scalp and in my hair to prevent dryness. This steamer helped me A LOT. Steaming felt like the "itches" were melting away. As for the ends of my hair - they felt like cotton, so soft. That brittle feel in my crown area has improved dramatically. In the end the steamer worked great with braids and great with loose hair. Next I will try it on my hubby and his locs :)
The Con: If you have a lot of hair it can be a task to get it all to fit under the steamer. I clipped my hair up into 2-4 sections so that I could fit comfortable under the hood. 


See the partial review here: Huetiful Hair Steamer - Dec 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment