Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A night out with an old twist out

When you have old hair, a busy day, and plans later that night - trying to figure out something to do your hair can be stressful.

It just so happens that two days before I watched a YT video on a Quick and Easy Saturday Night Updo...and I must say, it was very quick and very easy.



 The style was done on a 3 day old twist out that was on it's last leg - seriously it was BAD.



I did not apply any product to my hair prior to styling and the only tools used were my hands, a brush, and a hairzing.

For smoother edges you can gel & brush - then tie them down. I opted to go with just a brush because I didn't want the style to look like an attempt at neatness - I prefer messy looks when my hair is out.


I got a few compliments that night so this will definitely be a "go to" look for those days/nights when I have little to no time to do my hair for an event.

No comments:

Post a Comment