Sunday, March 20, 2011

The many faces of Claire, and an update...








I'm still here! We have had a busy week! It was Spring Break which means that my kids went camping with my Mom and Dad all week and that means that Claire and I had to visit the camp several times, Claire had her second doctor visit, I did some sewing (YAY!), and Ben and I (mostly Ben) have been working on a new website. Besides that, I have just been soaking in all of these sweet little faces that she has been making lately!  









First up, spring break. The weather here has been amazing! We've been enjoying temperatures in the 70's and 80's for a few weeks now. The kids had such a good time camping and I really enjoyed visiting and being outside again. Claire and I didn't do much except sit outside the camper and soak up the fresh air, but that was good enough for me.









Claire got a clean bill of health at the doctor's office! Her heart sounds much better and should be perfect within another couple of weeks, her jaundice is almost completely gone, and she was 9lbs already. Now if I could just get that little monkey to sleep for a couple of hours together at night....but then I might miss her....hmm.









Now about the sewing! I had a few very fun baby projects this week and I can't wait to share them (along with the pattern link). I'm going to get Ben to snap a few pictures for me tomorrow and then I'll tell you all about it.









Be on the lookout here for the new website announcement! The grand opening will be in the next few days and we will have a good sale to start us off! Ben says that he's almost done and I think it's going to be great.





I know this was a quick update, I'm a little bogged down with this itchy, sneezy, sore throat, allergy mess tonight, but I'll be back soon with projects to show off. Oh friends! It feels so good to be back in the land of the livin'! I'm so ready to dive back into life with my new little sidekick! Life is good! xo, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment