Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kim Kardashian Brings the Quote of the Day

Kim Kardashian Brings the Quote of the Day

Kim Kardashian Brings the Quote of the Day | body type clothes
‘Find the one part of your body that you love and accentuate it. For example, because I have a small waist, a big butt and thin legs, belts work for me. You have to know what looks best on your body. Growing up I saw only skinny models and didn’t relate. Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez prove you can be curvy and proud!’
‘On days when I need extra motivation, I just think: ‘Bikini, bikini, bikini! Of course, I’m a perfectionist, so there’s always room for improvement. After working out, I see a difference in my butt and thighs and my clothes fit a little differently, too.’
… says Kim Kardashian in Self Magazine.

skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment