Saturday, March 12, 2011

Apostolic Natural Hair Spokesperson??

Last weekend my husband and I, along with many others drove up to Elk Grove, CA for the No Limits conference at the Rock Church. You would NOT believe how many black women either complimented my hair, knew who I was from this blog, wanted to go natural but didn't have the courage, transitioning and excited about it, etc that I met and became acquainted with.

A dear friend of mine, sweet Jen Lord :) told me that I'm like the apostolic natural hair spokesperson haha!!

According to my husband, "babe you're famous! People know you everywhere we go"

I want to encourage ALL of my readers to let me know you are reading!!

If you appreciate this blog, please say so! :)

If you are blog stalking, take the time to shoot me a comment or an email!

(I say this because just recently someone told me they were blog stalking me. Don't be scared, even if you aren't black who cares! I love you all!)

Again I say, I love you all!!! <3 This blog is so fun and I love what I do!

Celebrating a love for natural hair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment