Thursday, June 18, 2009

She's Here!!!

I've already added the photo album! Usually, the UPS man gets here between 12pm and 2pm... he had me pacing. He finally dropped her off at 5:30pm. I love her so far. I have to remember that she's not indian remy, that she's virgin malaysian. I know the curls are going to definitely relax and she's going to end up looking like my malaysian wavy. I'm prepared for that. I'm not going to wash her before I put her on either. I did that to my IR loose curly and the curls just drooped out of her. I'm not going to fool with her until the 30th. Since I've seen her, I'm debating on if I'm going to faux bleach her knots. I love new unit day. I already know it's going to be a long while before I get the other units that are on my wish list. I'm good for now. Next up on deck: virgin indian straight, virgin malaysian straight. I don't want the malaysian curly anymore. Just those 2 and I'll be done. Happy happy joy joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment