Saturday, January 17, 2009

Current Guilty Pleasure: West Wing



I have been spending much of my free time watching episodes of the West Wing. I have fallen in love with this show, like ten years too late. ha! I'd like to make some thoughtful connection to this obession with my life, but alas I am tired. So, I shall leave you with this. I love watching people who want to do the right thing, know when it is wise to make fun of themselves, and have a healthy disenchantment with the country and its politics.

INTERACT: Leave a comment telling me of your current guilty pleasure.

Also, I am sick of people accusing me of being too hopeful, while others accuse me of being too hopeless. World- will you please just LET me enjoy my good days and also experience the bad ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment