Thursday, April 3, 2008

WIP Thursday

The starts are well underway, and I wish I had some time lapse photography equipment to show you just how fast these suckers are growing....




bush bean seeds from last year's harvest...



and various lettuces....

And now for the debut of the huge log cabin, not yet finished but looking mighty fine, if I may say so myself....





There's actually two-and-a-half more borders on there than when the photo was snapped yesterday -- one of the medium pink and half of the creamy pink. I really need to inquire at the quilt shop about getting myself in the queue for their long arm quilting service -- this thing barely fits on my sewing table as a quilt top -- adding batting and another layer would take up the whole room, and probably send me into convulsions. So off it will go for some expert quilting on big fancy machine. Hopefully they'll let me take pictures!

Tomorrow, Eric and I are off to northeastern Oregon for a mini road trip (read: business trip where I get to bring the old man).

My spring quarter class is off to a great start -- sort of on the touchy-feely side, but in a good way, so I am still quite excited about it. We have to do some observations every week on a given theme -- if I like any of my observation writings, I'll share.

No comments:

Post a Comment