Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Gift Round-Up

The UPS man must've thought that I was a two-timer this Valentine's day, because the packages just kept arriving! I never get mail so I was super pumped to receive all my Valentines. I thought that I'd share the love with those of you at home.

My mom sent me FOUR pairs of booties that I really like as well as the soundtrack for HAIRSPRAY! Love that movie!


My cousin, Johnna sent me sugar free candy, which was welcomed surprise. I really like that girl!


Last but not least- my boyfriend got me a REUSABLE shopping bag from Method designed by Danny Seo, one of my favorite green bloggers. HE also got me flowers, granola bars, and a PEDICURE. My green toes match the bag!


The best Valentine's day yet! What did you get from your special someone's?

No comments:

Post a Comment