Wednesday, September 19, 2007

they're here! part I

My parents arrived today for a six day visit. My sister, brother-in-law and niece arrive tomorrow, and Eric gets back from a two week business trip on Friday. I can't wait!

I met mom and dad at their hotel, where we caught up as they settled in and rested a bit. Then off to the house and dog, then dinner and a grocery run. They seem to find it utterly impossible to travel without a case of Diet Peach Snapple Iced Tea around. I don't get it, but I needed apples and cereal, so I went along.

Tomorrow, we're going out for breakfast and then a walk down the Olympic Sculpture Garden before some of us make the daily airport run. Emily, Miles and Cricket are staying at my house, so I think Finn is going to have more excitement than he knows. I keep trying to warn him of this, but he just stares at me.

Trivia question from dinner: Without looking, can you name the third element on the periodic table?

No comments:

Post a Comment