Monday, December 31, 2007

WIP monday

Knitmoka gave me this lovely sock yarn for the new year. I took it right down to the yarn shop and learned how to use the complicated ball-winder at last. To alleviate some of the look-how-small-that-yarn-is jitters, I also bought some of the fattest yarn I have ever seen -- I balled it by hand last night, and the thing is nearly as big as my head!

I made some little fabric play blocks for a baby in the wings, and I am still working on butterfly PJs for my elder niece. I hope to get a lot done on those tomorrow -- I had to stop working on them until I fetched some interfacing and pregathered trim.
It feels like I've been busy with crafts, but I don't seem to have a lot to show for it. I guess these days I am just considering myself lucky to be the only person I know not to have gotten a cold (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment